20 January 2011

I have a bad habit

When I find a song I like, or in this case, re-find a song, I tend to listen to it over and over and over and over...
If it's a new song, I listen to it a bazillion times so I can memorize it. But sometimes...Sometimes I just decide that I really love a song, so I need to listen to it incessantly for that reason alone.
Today that song is Hollow Heart by N. Lannon. It is featured in the movie Neverwas, which I highly recommend.

I finally got out my charcoal (graciously given to me by my sister) and drew a picture today. I have not done that for a long time, and I will admit, I definitely miss having pencil/charcoal stained hands.

The finished project: 

 Happy Thursday!
- Scout



2 comments:

lydiabeth. said...

Charcoal. Mmm. How do you feel about chalk and pastels?
Also, the song = amazing.

Scout said...

I'm not a fan of pastels, but I do love me some sidewalk chalk ;)