18 January 2011

Introducing...

After months of debating and weeks of planning, I have finally decided to start a blog. Honestly, I feel kind of guilty for starting a blog because generally the point of them is to make yourself feel important, and...that is totally what I'm doing :)  Ah, well. Life goes on.

To start things off, I figured I'd throw out a few of my quirks.
1) I love lists. I will probably have a lot of them.
2) Any notes I ever take are typically cluttered with movie quotes, song lyrics, reminders for later, and pictures like these little guys:


3) When I find a new favorite song (which happens pretty frequently), I listen to it over and over and over again. My most recent favorite was Wouldn't it Be Nice, by The Beach Boys.
4) I own a wand. That's right. I own Hermione Granger's wand. Or maybe it's just a replica...


I definitely spent a decent amount of time trying to cast spells when I first got it. (I know I'm a dork, but I figure you should know these things up front).

That's all for now. Sweet dreams!
- Scout

No comments: