11 May 2011

Blog Updates

Here's the deal, folks. I have decided that there are too many things going on in this blog. To maintain order and regain focus, I am going to divvy things up between two blogs - this one, and Little Things of Consequence.

This blog will contain:
♥ Friday Finds - Previously known as Friday Love. It will now focus on other people's photography and art - similar to previous "Pretty Things" posts, but slighter more broad than that.
Artist Spotlight - I've done a few posts highlighting artists that I like. Now that I have more time on my hands, I intend to do that more often. I'm hoping to have one up this week.
♥ Etsy - One of my goals this summer is to open an Etsy shop. I am working on some things to sell and will try to open in about a month. When I do, I will post any updates on here.

My new blog, Little Things of Consequence, will be more personal. I will include family updates (e.g. my dad, my decisions on college, etc.), share some low sodium recipes, and focus on more personal interests with things like book reviews and possibly my own photography, as that comes around (as this blog is more focused on art, my photography might stay here. We shall see).

Thanks for listening!
Love,
Scout

No comments: