03 June 2011

Friday Love

1. THE BEACH! Today marked the end of the best vacation ever. So sad.

2. Reading Winnie the Pooh by A.A. Milne. I read some out loud to my cousins this week. I'm not sure how they felt about it, but I loved it! I want to keep reading it out loud. They are such fun stories! And they are a lot wittier than you'd think.

3. This music that I discovered back in the days that I was obsessed with Twilight. I hate the fad-ness of it, but I found some really fantastic music from that phase - Eisley, Blue October, Muse...


That's all for today. I'm super sleepy and my mind is mostly on the beach.
Love!
Scout

2 comments:

Jemarie said...

We picked up the rest of your mind before we left. It's in a paper bag, along with your red hair dye.

I thought this was "Friday Love"? Why on earth would start with, or even include the ending of a vacation??

Scout said...

Are you questioning the fact that I loved vacation or are you asking if I said I loved the end of vacation?
If it's the first one, you're out of your mind. If it's the second, I wasn't saying I loved it ending. I was saying vacation was amazing and it's sad that it's over - but I still love the beach and the vacation.