29 July 2011

Friday Love

1. Crazy hair. I dyed my hair pink before - did you know? I loved it. I miss it. 

2. As if I didn't already love John Cusack, he throws out this quote! 

3. I would love to have these in my house someday. Please, please, please.

4. Speaking of my future home, isn't this beautiful?! 

5. Jewelry. I've never been much of a jewelry person until this year. Maybe it's from reading so many blogs where people post about their pretty jewelry, or talk about the jewelry they've made. 
Isn't this necklace charming? 

6. Cows. I just love 'em. They are adorable, and they help produce dairy products - whole milk, ice cream, cheese...what's not to love? 

7. This picture. 


8. Last, the color gold. I've never liked gold until...last month? I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I love it and want it everywhere. Not really. But kind of. 


Love,
Scout

No comments: