12 July 2011

Mix CD Exchange

I am super excited to to this mix CD exchange found on Where The Lovely Things Are. Check it out and see if you feel like becoming mix CD pen pals with someone. I love getting mail and I love getting new music, so I absolutely cannot wait! The theme is good times, so be sure to start thinking of all your favorite good times songs.

In honor of the exchange, I'm sharing a mix with you today! I tried to find new songs and I think I did a pretty good job. I remembered a playlist I made a long time ago and pulled a lot from it. Good stuff!


Love,
Scout

2 comments:

Andrea Manz said...

Haha so, I read the post (sounds awesome, by the way) and then was reading through comments to see what kind of music people liked and I found yours, Scout ;) You have pretty rad taste in music, by the way. It would be amusing but also kinda disappointing if she matched us up for this :P

Scout said...

Haha. I definitely thought of you when I read the other post and wrote this. I thought the same thing. I love you and all, but...I'd rather not be paired with you for the cd exchange.