07 September 2011

Nanoo nanoo! (30 cool points to whoever gets that reference). 

Yesterday I got back from a weekend with my family. My family is crazy and loud mouthed and sarcastic. You never know what will happen, except you can always be sure that you will eat well. We had sirloin, asparagus, baked potatoes, amazing mushrooms - I haven't been liking mushrooms much lately, but these were incredible. I'm fairly certain that everyone on my dad's side of the family is an amazing cook (I haven't had much food from my mom's side of the family). 

I drove on the way home - did you know I don't have my driver's license? - and I drove in the rain for the first time ever. Let me tell you, I do not like windshield wipers. Those suckers are distracting and annoying. 

Today I spent the day watching NCIS reruns, baking bread, watching The Help for the second time, and attempting to crochet a slouchy hat. I'm fairly certain that I'm "indie". Not that I necessarily like the cliches that go along with that, but I really do love the styles that have become indie. I guess I noticed it after watching this video. Loving everything 60s probably just makes me seem more like your stereotypical 20-something. I'm not sure if it's good that what I like is trendy because then I can find it easier, or if it's annoying that my style has become so cliche, especially in the blogging world.
Oh well. There's not much I can do about it.

Anyway, it's late and I'm starting to zone out, so I guess I'll hit the hay. 

Peace out! 
Scout

No comments: