19 September 2011

On My Mind

Here are just a few things going through my head lately. 


1. It totally feels like winter to me. Not Autum, winter. It feels like Thanksgiving time - when scarves and sweaters cloud your vision, you start eating warm, wintery foods, Christmas music is just around the corner, and you drink a plethora of ciders, teas, and coco.
2. I'm eating Ramen with Ritz crackers. I keep accidentally blowing on my crackers to cool them down instead of my soup. 
3. Last night I saw The Vespers in concert. It was pretty grand, but I'll write more about that later. 
4. NCIS starts tomorrow!! And Criminal Minds starts on Wednesday! I guess I'll have to spend tonight catching up on any missed episodes. What shows are you guys excited about? 
5. I love Autumn. It's my favorite season, and it officially starts on Wednesday (the same day that Criminal Minds starts up again)! I love the crisp air, beautiful colors, and spices. Autumn to me seems like the season of spices. 
6. Speaking of Autumn, does anyone know any good Autumn music? Cause, um...if you do...sock it to me. 
7. Today is a very lazy day. I'm not really a big fan of it - I feel like I should get off my butt and do something creative, but...nothing is really coming to mind. Hmm.
8. I really like new things. I want some.


Mmm. I want to go to there. Source.


Keep on truckin'! 
- Scout 

1 comment:

Andrea Manz said...

I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends :)
I also think some folksy music can be very autumny, not all though.
The Early November, if you go by the name ;)
Fleet Foxes
Nick Drake
Simon and Garfunkle
Valley Maker

Also, I laughed at the blowing on the crackers thing. I do that when I have iced coffee :) Cause I'm so used to hot.