10 October 2011

My Dream Life

Otherwise known as The Dick Van Dyke Show.


TV Land has been having a Dick Van Dyke marathon lately, so I've been watching a lot of it. I've always loved the show, so I was excited to find it on again - I'm the same way about Happy Days.
Anyway, tonight I saw some episodes with Dick Van Dyke's real life brother, Jerry Van Dyke. Let me tell you, as much as I love Dick Van Dyke, I think Jerry might be better. He is absolutely hilarious! And just as loveable as his older brother, who you might recognize from classics such as Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, or, if you are a lover of all things 90s, Diagnosis: Murder. Does anyone else miss that show? 
via Google images



1/2/3


In honor of my love of old television shows, I thought I'd share an episode with you! This is actually the first half of a two part series, so you'll have to comment if you want me to post the second one. And you might be interested to know, the second one has a talent show, which includes Dick Van Dyke and the ever lovely Mary Tyler Moore singing a duet. 


I hope you like it!


Love,
Scout

No comments: