25 April 2012

Advertising on Cardigans and Old Watches


I mentioned last week that I was interested in swapping buttons with people. Thank you all so much for your encouragement! I think I'm going to try to work things out. As you can see, I'm in the middle of renovating my blog (rather, having the wonderful Lauren renovate it for me), but I'd like to try and figure things out to start advertising in May. If you are interested in swapping buttons with me, here's what I need from you!

  • Your blog or shop name
  • Your web address 
  • A short blurb about your blog or shop
  • A photograph of yourself
  • A blog button (150x150)
  • And please tell me what size button you need for your blog! 

You can email the information to me at cardigansandoldwatches[at]gmail.com. I would like to swap buttons with blogs that either have similar vibes to Cardigans and Old Watches, or blogs that I am okay with supporting - not that I've come across any that I really dislike - but because of this, I would like to reserve the right to turn down any offers. I'm pretty open, though, so that's not really something to be worried about :) 

I'm excited for this opportunity! 

Love,
Scout

No comments: